5 Best eCommerce Platforms to Build Your Online Store in 2023
So, how to select the best eCommerce platform for you?
Here, understanding several parameters like cost, ease of usage, security, support & improvements, and other key features of any eCommerce platform can help you to select the right one for your business.
5 Best eCommerce Platforms for 2023:
4. Big Commerce
5. Square Space
Shopify is a SaaS-based eCommerce platform for creating a website to host your online store. It is easy to use irrespective of your extensive technological understanding. Shopify can help you achieve your goals with go-to solutions that best suit your demands.
Highlights for Shopify Features:
- Simple POS (Point-Of-Sale) System for better sales management
- Drop-shipping to connect wholesale suppliers round the world
- SEO for better reach
- Built-in data dashboard to track and enhance site performance
- Automation for abandoned cart checkout emails to remind customers of those products in the basket
- Built-in 256-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Certificate to secure the site from hackers
- PCI Level 1 compliant allows customers to pay with their credit cards right away
Shopify is Best for:
- Print Books & e-books
- Hardware technology
- Digital products
- Household related products
- Beauty and health products
Shopify Pricing Plans:
Shopify provides subscription-based pricing models.+
For custom shopify development link on the post: If you need help with creating custom Shopify development for customizing Shopify themes, customizing Shopify stores, and creating custom Shopify applications, our Shopify developers can help you create and maintain eCommerce stores with a unique look and feel. We help retailers with additional functionality to enhance their online stores.
Magento is a highly advanced PHP-based platform acquired by Adobe in 2018 and has a share of more than 13% of all eCommerce sites. It is an open-source platform, with its community edition free to use for developing an effective UX eCommerce website.
Highlights for Magento Features:
- Precise analytics and reporting (Supported by Google Analytics)
- Lucid UX-centric product browsing functionality
- Catalog management showcasing limitless product attributes
- Easy to manage user accounts with plenty of account functionalities
- Smooth order management
- Painless checkout and shipping procedures
- SEO solutions and reduced site loading time
- Potent tools to strategize business marketing
- Mobile HTML5 technology for mobile-friendly storefront
Magento is Best for:
- Businesses and entrepreneurs with a need to develop a long-term professional eCommerce site.
- Large enterprises for brand building
Magento Pricing Plans:
The enterprise edition cost for Magento depends on your business needs. Hence, to understand the price specific to your business, you will need to request an individualized quote. However, the total cost is based on your store’s average order value and annual online revenue, which can range from $22,000 to $125,000 per year.
WooCommerce is another popular eCommerce platform available today. It is one customizable and open-source shopping cart plugin built on WordPress. Besides, having the necessary elements for an online store, WooCommerce is a lightweight plugin that even WordPress developers can use to set up their online store.
Read the complete post here: https://bit.ly/3YzUnLx